Wednesday 22 October 2014

What can your Child say about you…. in a flash

Is your life a role model to your Children and how are you affecting them positively……



                                  Photo Credit: Momsmagazine.com

Celebrating my Jewel as God adds another year to her today……. my LOVE

I posed these 3 unexpected questions to one of my daughters when she was not up to 10 years of age, she gave me her responses. These I wrote down unknowingly to her.
 Please read and laugh with me….

1.       What I like about my School

       General Hygiene
       Creativity
       Spirituality
       Moral Discipline
       Well Groomed Teachers
       Excellence

2.      What I like about my Mummy

       Personal Hygiene
       The way she carries herself
       Very Disciplined
       Zero tolerance for failure
       Spiritual Anchor
       She dignifies herself
       She is caring about people around
       The way she takes care of the family

3.      What I like about my Daddy

       Spiritual Discipline
       Honesty
       Caring
       His Love for God
       His Love for my Mummy
       His Love for his daughters


2 comments:

  1. awwh! this is really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We will all work together to building a stronger generation.

      Delete